Your shopping cart is empty!
UAB “EDM Baltic”, 302111543 by no means sells or transmits your Personal Data to any third party without your express permission. No third party can offer you goods or services via UAB “EDM Baltic”, 302111543 electronic systems. UAB “EDM Baltic”, 302111543 Will not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If UAB “EDM Baltic”, 302111543 would use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you should always agree with it and have an option to cancel it.
UAB “EDM Baltic”, 302111543 follows these basic principles of personal data processing:
1. Personal data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
2. Personal data shall be processed accurately and fairly;
3. Personal data is processed lawfully;
4. All information about processed personal data is confidential;
Managing and protecting your personal data UAB “EDM Baltic”, 302111543 implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling. Personal data are processed in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
1. To process your orders (after making orders);
2. To Issue financial documents to you (eg invoices);
3. Solve problems with the delivery;
4. Perform other contractual obligations;
5. Process your queries;
6. For direct marketing purposes – by getting agreement only by giving the opportunity to refuse and cancel.
By allowing to manage your personal data, you are entitled to:
1. Require correction, destruction or suspension of the processing of your personal data when data is processed without complying with this and other laws;
2. Disagree with the processing of his personal data;
3. UAB “EDM Baltic”, 302111543, upon receipt of your application for the processing of personal data, will provide you with a response within 30 calendar days of your request. Only requests for the processing of your personal data submitted by e-mail are considered. mailed to email@example.com;
4. UAB “EDM Baltic”, 302111543 Members / Clients have the right to request the transfer or cancellation of information related to their payment history and the information they provide. Such requests will be processed within 30 days. From email receipt mail by firstname.lastname@example.org;
The date of the last update of this document is 2018-05-29.